These blog it's dedicated to my radio activities on 27 MHZ. Photo was taked on Meeru Isl. on 152 Div. Maldive Islands during my holiday trip on June 2008. Hope you like it...

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Dear radio friends,

During September 2015 for personal reasons i request to FAT Group my resignation from all the post's under my work. My resignation was accepted by FAT HQ. So for your info I'm not anymore Portugal Coordinator, FAT Qsl-Manager, FAT WC Manager and also not anymore FAT HQ member.

In these moment I'm a simple member who will help FAT Group when requested.

All cards for activations or members under my Qsl Management i will support it until 31-10-2015, after these date you have to get info with FAT HQ Group to know the new managers or how to get your qsl's from old qso's with members under my Qsl Management.

Thanks very much for your confidence all these years but now it's time to get time to my self...

Vy 73. Paulo 31FAT010.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Paulo,
Is your personal qsl available for our qso? Thank you for info 73's Stefan 13ir100